"For me, the only value in data is how it enables the
creation of development plans for athletes ... Curl Coach is different.
It is an intuitive application that allows me to capture the data I
need easily while allowing me to stay focused on what is happening
on the ice."
- John Rudd, NCCP Level 3 Certified Curling Coach, OCA Learning
Facilitator with the Ontario Curling Association, Head Coach,
University of Toronto Curling.
Take a look at the list below to see a sample of the features
that Curl Coach brings to charting.
- • Manage multiple players & multiple teams in competition.
- • Manage venues including optional Emergency Action Plans.
- • Chart the shot target, broom and motion of the stones.
- • Chart shot success, tolerance and rock motion on a single screen.
- • Animated replay of every shot in every game.
- • Notes for players, teams, venues, competitions and individual shots.
- • Detailed tracking of the reason a shot was missed.
- • Automatically set to speed charting.
- shot type,
- • Keyboard macros to enable rapid shot notes.
- • Dual split timer to track and chart delivery and interval times.
- • Instantly access game stats while charting.
- • Customizable to match your style of charting and the level
of experience of you team. You decide:
- Chart the opposition?
- Require end-goals?
- Chart tolerance?
- WCF or CCA sheet size.
- Button size
- Automatic broom placement
- • Look back and edit past shots
- • Player substitution
- • Support for 3 & 4 player teams
- • Chart Points, Win/Loss and Mixed Doubles format games.